Prices at Amazon.com start from $3.91 (new) and $3.94 (used condition) but third party vendor shipping costs can vary.
Amazon.com price as of 23 Oct 2017 18:00 CST - More Info
Meguiar's Supreme Shine Microfiber produces amazing mirror-like shine on all finishes. The thick, deep, dual-sided microfiber pile has three time more absorbency than traditional terry towels, and safety edging eliminates the possibility of scratching. It's prewashed for maximum absorbency and is safe with clear coats.
- The easiest and fastest way to remove polishes, waxes, and spray detailers
- The ultimate wipe off towel for producing show car perfect results on paint, glass, plastic, and chrome
- Incredibly plush microfiber towel for producing swirl-free, mirror-like results
- Thick, deep dual-sided microfiber pile absorbs two times more than traditional terry towels providing faster wipe off with less strokes
- 3-pack, Large 16" x 24" towels
Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel is an indispensable tool in maintaining a car’s appearance. It is the ultimate wipe off towel for producing show car perfect results on paint, glass, plastic and chrome. It’s incredibly plush microfiber absorbs two times more than traditional terry towels providing faster wipe off with less strokes. The Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel provides the fastest and easiest way to remove polishes, waxes and spray detailers. Each towel is 16 x 24 with safety edging that prevents scratching and are pre-washed for maximum absorbency.The ultimate towel for paint, glass, plastic, and chrome
Importance of Microfiber
Using poor quality towels can be the difference between a show car perfect finish and paint that is swirled and scratched. Good quality microfiber towels have a deep nap that are able to safely absorb the products buffed from the surface. The microfiber nap also helps to absorb any contaminants that are on the surface and are prone to scratching paint.
Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Microfiber Towels are extremely versatile and can be used with any product that is used on the paint such as a compound, polish, wax, detailer or spray wax. They are also great to use on the interior of a vehicle for removing cleaners, protectants or leather conditioners. After one use of a good quality microfiber towel, there's no need to go back to using terry towels again.
Washing is defined as the removal of loose contaminants from any surface. For washing Meguiar’s recommends any Meguiar’s Car Wash Soap, Meguiar’s Microfiber Wash Mitt, Meguiar's Water Magnet Microfiber Drying Towel, and two 5-gallon buckets.For a showroom shine every time
Choosing a Car Wash
Meguiar's recommends using a pH-balanced, non-detergent car wash using the correct dilution with a high quality wash mitt, like Meguiar's Microfiber Wash Mitt. All Meguiar's car washes are non-detergent and offer excellent cleaning ability while lubricating the surface to help dirt and grime glide off the paint instead of grind into the paint.
Meguiar's Ultimate Wash and Wax is the perfect way to clean and shine a car's finish in-between regular waxing, boosting its protection, glossiness and shine. Meguiar's Ultimate Wash and Wax is compatible with all Meguiar's washes and waxes. It features hybrid carnauba/polymer wax protection, incredible sudsing action safely lifts dirt, grime, and enhance gloss and shine in one easy step.
Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo and Conditioner is a rich and luxurious product designed to both wash and condition paint in one easy step. The premium formula gently foams away tough dirt, road grime and contaminants without compromising wax protection. Its premium formula gently foams away dirt and grime and its conditioners reveal color and clarity.Safe on all car surfaces
Meguiar's Deep Crystal Car Wash contains special ingredients that extend the life of the suds. Dirt and grime are quickly loosened and removed while wax protection is preserved. It also contains ingredients with special foam removes dirt and grime without harming the paint. It does not strip wax protection, like dishwashing detergents. Never use dish washing detergent as it may strip wax protection, promote oxidation and lead to premature deterioration of vinyl, plastic and rubber trim.
Two Bucket Method
Meguiar's recommends the “Two Bucket” method in conjunction with the Meguiar's Grit Guard to reduce the chances of inflicting swirls into the paint. The two-bucket method makes use of one bucket for a wash solution and a second bucket with just plain water to use as a rinse for Meguiar's Microfiber Wash Mitt.
- 1. Use the water bucket to dunk the Microfiber Wash Mitt into the soapy water bucket and wash a panel or section of the vehicle.
- 2. Dunk the Microfiber Wash Mitt and any loose contaminants it picked up, into the rinse bucket, swish it around and wring it out.
- 3. The Grit Guard is simply a baffle in the bottom of the bucket, preventing loose contaminants from being dispersed back into the water the next time the wash mitt is rinsed.
- 4. Now dunk the mitt into the soapy water bucket and wash the next panel or section of the vehicle. As an added safety precaution insert a Grit Guard into the soapy water bucket as well.