You save $2200.00 against the usual list price. That's 70% off!
Amazon.com price as of 16 Aug 2017 13:54 CST - More Info
This beautiful White Akoya pearl necklace ranges between 6.5-7.0mm in size and consists of all beautiful and lustrous pearls in AAA quality. All pearls in this necklace are perfectly round and are strung with silk thread and double-knotted between each pearl. This necklace comes standard with a beautiful 14K gold clasp, with the choice of either white or yellow gold. Additional necklace lengths may be selected above to create the perfect piece of pearl jewelry. All of our pearl products are shipped in an elegant jewelry box that truly makes a remarkable presentation. Known as the "icon" of cultured pearls, Akoya pearls have graced the necks, ears, fingers, and wrists of women for decades. The Akoya pearls from the salt waters of Japan are grown in the Pinctada fucata oyster. All of our Akoya pearl necklaces are made on site, and our extensive experience and careful attention to detail allows us to create truly beautiful Akoya pearl necklaces.
- All Akoya Pearls are directly imported from the pearl farms of Japan. Our pearls represent the finest in pearl selection, hand picked for its luster, quality, color, and cleanliness.
- Each Necklace is affixed with the highest quality 14K gold clasp.
- Only the most elegant jewelry boxes are used to package and ship our necklaces, ensuring the most beautiful presentation possible. Additionally, all products are accompanied with a genuine cultured pearl guarantee, verifying the quality and source of the pearls.
- To guarantee your complete and total satisfaction, we offer our customers a 60-Day return policy.
- The Pearl Source has been nominated as one of the few Top Holiday sellers in the Jewelry category on Amazon, and we continue to rank among the top companies for customer satisfaction and the best shopping experience. Furthermore, The Pearl Source is one of the only leading Foundation Members of the Cultured Pearl Association of America (CPAA) on Amazon.