Amazon.com price as of 21 Oct 2017 07:24 CST - More Info
Winner of a Parents' Choice Silver Award
ARE NIGHT TIMES AND NAP TIMES CHALLENGING FOR YOUR BABY?
Are you looking for peaceful lullaby music but don't want to hear Twinkle, Twinkle for the thousandth time? The original, award-winning music on this CD can help. It is the companion CD to the Award-Winning, We Dream, Volume 2 CD
Ryan Judd, a music therapist with a master's degree in psychology, has developed these modern lullabies to help bring you and your little one into a deep, restful sleep. These instrumental guitar compositions are based on research that shows the positive effects of music on sleep. The music creates the rhythm of a resting heartbeat which can help you both relax, fall asleep and sleep soundly.
This CD includes:
• Lullabies composed by a certified music therapist and played at the rhythm of the resting heart rate.
• A soothing ocean background track that creates a womb-like sound experience and produces white noise to drown out household sounds.
• PLUS - A percentage of profits are donated to Lucy's Love Bus, a non-profit organization that provides FREE music therapy services to pediatric cancer patients in New England.
Review from Parents' Choice Award Panel:
Listeners of all ages will be soothed and calmed by these seven richly gentle instrumental, acoustic guitar masterpieces layered with sounds of ocean waves. Ryan Judd, a board-certified music therapist, with a master's degree in psychology, composed and performs these peaceful lullabies to help ease babies, children and adults into deep, restful sleep. More than one of our reviewers can attest to this lovely CD's success.
Add to cart now
If you love gentle, relaxing music or are looking for the perfect baby shower gift - order this CD right away.
Can't wait for your CD to arrive? Download it now!
- Helps you and your baby fall asleep with calming and soothing instrumental guitar music.
- Winner of Parent's Choice Silver Honor Award.
- Perfect baby shower gift. Gift quality packaging. Give the gift of music and sleep.
- Helps during fussy times in the car or at home. Relaxes the whole family when you need it the most.
- Developed by a music therapist. A percentage of profits are donated to help kids with cancer.