Amazon.com price as of 20 Oct 2017 06:00 CST - More Info
The RAVPower RP-VC006 is the aluminum alloy coated USB charger on the market at only 0.8oz.
Ideal for almost any vehicle, once connected to the cigarette lighter port, you can simultaneously power two devices - including two tablets - thanks to the combined 4.8A output.
Featuring scratch-resistant coating, it will always look as new as the day you bought it.
iSmart technology automatically detects and delivers the optimal charge; making it the fastest, most effective way to power any connected device. With two 2.4A iSmart ports, fast charging has never been easier.
The battery input of 12-24V is standard across all cars; however there are times when it can exceed this standard. When you hit the ignition switch or when the car accelerates, the input can be anywhere from 8V to as high as 30V. No matter the voltage, the USB charger will automatically adjust to protect your device and charge at a steady rate.
Great Power, Great Responsibility
The car charger comes with a number of built-in protection methods to keep your device safe. The built-in over & under voltage, over-current, and over-temperature protections ensure your mobile phone and other device's safety needs are guaranteed.
What’s In the Box:
1 x RAVPower Dual Port Car Charger (Model: RP-VC006)
1 x User Guide
- Ultra Slim & Small: This compact aluminum alloy coated car charger (2.32 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches) packs a powerful punch with a combined 4.8A output
- Own a tablet and smartphone? Charge both at the same time with two 2.4A charging ports (Don't support Quick Charge Function)
- iSmart technology automatically adapts suitable input current for your devices and maximizes the charging speed
- Automatically adjusts the voltage received from the vehicle so your device always charges at a constant rate
- Extreme power requires protection: Sophisticated circuit design ensures devices are safe from over-heating, over-current and over-charging; Also You can get Lifetime Warranty (if register) and friendly customer service from us