Amazon.com price as of 24 Jun 2017 23:01 CST - More Info
Probably You Want To Know:
Q: Is it easy to fold and unfold the table legs?
A: If you have a problem in folding and unfolding the table, just put a small drop of oil at each joint, wait for 10 minutes and it will be very convenient to use.
Q: Does this folding laptop have any other colors?
A: Yes. Green, Pink, Silver, Brown, Bamboo Wood Grain.
Q: Is there an inner space when folded?
A: Yes. You can store little things in the inner space, such as a book or mouse pad.
Q: What size of laptop it fits for?
A: Perfectly fits for a 16" laptop with a mouse.
Q: What's the distance between the legs when unfolded?
A: 22 1/8".
Q: Does it support for standing work?
Q: Would this be available for serving food in bed?
Q: Is this tabletop of laptop desk not big enough for you?
A: We recommend you another laptop desk "B01M1H240D" with extra big tabletop (27.6" x 19.9").
Q: Is the height of the laptop desk adjustable?
A: Sorry, the height of this design can't be adjusted. Meanwhile, we have another design of laptop desk with adjustable heights and angles, please search the "B01LYVH73N" or "B01M0TVJ2Y" (Built-in Cooling Fan) at our store.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL FOLDABLE DESK - It can be used as a laptop desk, bed tray, bed table, breakfast serving bed tray, book stand and picnic table etc.. Perfect for working, playing, reading, snacking and camping
- SPACIOUS ROOM - Unfolded size: 23 1/8"L x 16 3/16"W x 10 1/8"H (Perfectly fits a 16" laptop with extra mouse space); Folded Size: 16 1/8"L X 11 9/16"W x 1 9/16"H (An inner room for store a book/mouse pad)
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE - Lightweight but quite sturdy, it folds up nicely, has locking clasps and a handle to make it portable for the beach, travel, camping purposes
- STURDY ENOUGH - Sturdy aluminum alloy frame with supporting buckle, non-slip design on the bottom. Laptop desk max load: 66 lbs (30 kg)
- TIPS - The bed tray is featured in foldable tabletop, without a locking mechanism for the center fold when in an open position. If you want to move the table, please move it from both sides (with handles) instead of the middle place