You save $28.00 against the usual list price. That's 70% off!
Amazon.com price as of 21 Sep 2017 07:55 CST - More Info
Create a warm, cozy, or romantic ambience indoors or outdoors this holiday season with our bright and versatile LED lighting system. The bendable wiring in the setup enables the lights to be arranged over and across Christmas trees, Bonsai, furniture, staircases, and other such structures suitable for lighting decor. The insulation and lacquer coating on the wiring ensures water-resistance and safety. The unit is designed to be energy-efficient and eco-friendly. It brings an elegance and sparkle without compromising on build-quality. The multi-function remote-control facilitates easy operation, and the power-adaptor and 'joint' can be concealed to keep the lighting setup looking attractive and integrated. You do not have to purchase similar products from sellers located abroad and then regret substandard quality or late shipments. We guarantee what we make and sell. Our starry lights will be a great addition to your festivities!
- LED string lights, with warm glow and twinkling effect, bring a festive, cozy, and relaxing atmosphere to your home during the holiday season; ideal for the living room, bedroom, patio, and deck, and on Christmas trees, wedding displays, etc.
- 2700-2900K (10-level) strength brightness can illuminate the entire room; copper wiring is insulated, so will not overheat; remains touch-safe after 15 hours of continuous use; low power consumption.
- The 100 LED starry lights are arranged at a 2" bulb-to- bulb spacing on a water-proof and lacquered 20 ft long and 4mm thick copper wire, which can be bended into multiple shapes; 360 degree viewing angle.
- 110-240V input AC/DC Power Adaptor with 3.6V 1A output, and it is UL certified; multi- function remote-control; unit has long-lasting build quality; 3-year satisfaction warranty.
- Power-adaptor and joint are not completely water-proof so please keep those away from moisture; do not twist wiring excessively as it will disturb lacquer coating and raise danger of short-circuit.