Amazon.com price as of 22 Oct 2017 08:18 CST - More Info
●Voltage: US plug: 110V
●Temperature: 200-450°C Adjustable
●Soldering Iron Length: 22cm
●Cable Length: 150cm
1. Please slowly increase temperature during using. Overheating will weaken solder tip function. It should select use in a low temperature to prolong tip's life-span. Please keep using within normal temperature.
2. Impurities in the metals used to make the solder will collect on the iron tip as you work. Oxidation material causes the tip to work less efficiently, degrades the surface, and requires more professional frequent cleaning. Otherwise, Solder tip will not stick to tin. Please be really careful when you are using the tools or put them out from or back to the carrying bag in avoidance of pricks or other injuries.
3. Do not allow the iron to idle at operating temperatures for extended periods. This could burn out the element or even the iron.
4. Remember to work in a well-ventilated room as solder contains a certain percentage of lead. Solder can contain lead, so be sure to wash your hands thoroughly after handling it. But don't worry about that, Just take proper precautions and you'll be fine.
★How to maintain your soldering iron?
1. Always keep the tip of the iron clean. Use solder cleaning wire to remove any residue caused by the flux material. To ensure your tips are free of any oxides, you should clean them regularly. If your tip is turning black then that is a sign of oxidation, and you should clean your tip right away to prevent corrosion.
2. Tinning your soldering tips involves coating them with a thin layer of solder. When you get a new solder tip, it is very important to tin it the first time you heat it up and always maintain that layer of solder across the tip. Tip tinning creates a layer of solder between the air and the iron, keeping oxygen at bay.
- 【Heat Up Quickly】The 110V 60w plug-and-play soldering iron heats up very fast with inner-heated ceramic induction technology and has a slick variable temperature dial with range of 200℃ to 450℃ (392℉ to 842℉) for you to adjust temp easily. The performance of fast heating up greatly improves your work efficiency and saving energy.
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】Steel-pipe design helps cool fast. The four ventilation holes on the solder tip provide better heat dissipation than others. Upgraded PCBA with Chip Fixed Resistor also helps dissipate heat quickly. This ventilation design is helpful to prolong soldering iron lifespan. XOOL electric soldering iron has small size to support long time working.
- 【Excellent Product Experience】The heat-insulated silicon handle on soldering iron provides comfortable and secure grip. And the handle adopts anti-slid design to make you feel comfortable. A decent cable length is for convenient use. In the bottom of electric soldering iron, there has a protective jacket that will protect your cable from breaking.
- 【Safety】XOOL electric soldering iron use high quality heat-resistant material, which make working more safe and reliable. The plug adopts international standard is effective in anti- creep, short-circuit proof and anti-static to keep user safe.
- 【Wide Application】XOOL electric soldering iron is can easily deal with PCB projects, solder loose wires and circuits of small gauge, repair jewelry, LED lights of various kinds and intricate pieces of computers, replace TV capacitors or accessories, and work on small parts for RC cars, micro drones or any other trinkets. Our electric soldering iron is most often used for installation, repairs, and limited production work in electronics assembly. And it is also a great gift for DIY fans.