Prices at Amazon.com start from $29.99 (new) and $26.24 (used condition) but third party vendor shipping costs can vary.
Amazon.com price as of 20 Oct 2017 06:07 CST - More Info
Solar or DC Input Charging
It doesn’t just feature solar charging but an DC5V/2A input too. Not only is it a reliable way to charge on cloudy days, it takes just 8 -9 hours to completely recharge with a 2A/2.4A charger.
15000mAh Capacity Charges Two Devices
Enjoy a large 15000mAh capacity and two iSmart powered 2.1A ports that offer simultaneous charging. With this much power, you can charge an iPhone 7 4.2 times, an iPhone 7 Plus 3 times, and the Galaxy S8 2.8 times.
Reliable and Bright LED
The built-in LED light serves as a convenient solution in case you need a light at night; simply hold the power button for 3 seconds to activate / deactivate whenever you need it. The design includes dust and shock protection, as well as built-in overcharge and short circuit safeguards.
3 Steps for Better Use
1. Do not charge through a glass surface (e.g. a window).
2. Please charge in strong sunlight. Light can be detected in cloudy or indoor environments, but it is not enough to recharge the unit.
3. Do not leave in your vehicle during summer as the heat will affect the battery life.
Battery Type: Li-Polymer Battery
Input: DC 5V/ 2A
USB A1: 5V/ 1A, USB A2: 5V/ 2.1A
Solar Panel: 1W/250mA
1. Please do not take solar as primary recharge source, as the charging speed will subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate and it takes a week to obtain a full recharge when powering only with sunlight.
2. To enjoy the faster 2A input, please recharge with a 2A and above charger and the original data / charging cable.
3. The red LED indicator turns on indicating it's recharging via solar panel.
What's in the Box:
- 1 x RAVPower Solar Powered Charger
- 2 x USB to Micro USB cables (Lightning cable is not included)
- 1 x User Guide
- Charge Anytime Under the Sun: Light and portable battery bank charges whenever it's sunny thanks to the wide solar panel. (Note: Please do not take solar as primary recharge source, as the charging speed will subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate and it takes a week to obtain a full recharge when powering only with sunlight.)
- Solar or DC Input Charging: Convenient and practical with two recharge methods including solar power or a DC5V/2A input. Note: DC input is recommended for faster recharging as it takes only 8 -9 hours with a 2A/2.4A charger
- 15000mAh Capacity Charges Two Devices: Large capacity with two iSmart powered output ports (one 2.1A and one 1A port) to simultaneously charge two devices multiple times; can charge an iPhone 7 4.2 times, an iPhone 7 Plus 3 times, and the Galaxy S8 2.8 times
- Reliable and Bright LED: Hold the power button for 3 seconds to activate / deactivate the handy and helpful LED light; includes dust and shock protection and built-in battery safeguards
- 3 Steps for Better Use: Do not charge through glass; charge only in strong sunlight; and do not leave the charger in your vehicle during summer as heat will affect the battery life