Amazon.com price as of 19 Oct 2017 21:02 CST - More Info
1. Prepare solder wire and soldering iron; It's necessary to keep the tip clean, which should be coated with solder wire.
2. Please wet the sponge before using.
3. Use the soldering iron to heat the welding place, such as PCB leads and pads, and keep the welding part heated evenly.
4. When the temperature is high enough, put the solder wire close to the joint. The solder will melt and flow freely.
5. Please remove the solder wire when the tin is enough.
6. Take away the soldering iron in a direction approximately 45°and power off.
7. Don't pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it in that way, which will shorten the heating element life.
Work voltage: 110V
Temp range: 200~450℃ (392℉ to 842℉ )
Tips model: 900M series
Case material: Plastic
Solder sucker: Plastic and aluminum alloy
Solder Wire: 60% Sn, 38% Pb, 1.8% Flux; Diameter: 0.031 inch; Weight: 0.4 oz
1 x Adjustable temperature soldering iron (60W 110V)
1 x Solder wire
1 x Stand with Cleaning Sponge
1 x Solder wick
1 x Solder sucker
2 x Anti-static Tweezers
5 x Extra soldering iron tips (Total 6 Pieces)
1 x Diagonal cutting pliers
1 x Tool Box
Our products are all for top quality with 30 Days worry-free guarantee and 24 Hours friendly customer service.
- 11-in-1 Full Kit - Kit comes with soldering iron, 5 soldering tips, solder wire, soldering sucker (desoldering pump), solder wick, iron stand with cleaning sponge, 2 anti-static tweezers, Diagonal cutting pliers and a tool box. This tool set make it perfect for family use such as electric repair, home DIY or wood burning projection, etc.
- On/Off switch- This soldering iron can be turned on/off easily to save energy and ensure safe welding. With upgraded ceramic heater chip, it can heat up quickly. Adjustable temperature with thermostat range 200~450℃ (392-842℉).
- Steel-pipe design -The four ventilation holes on the solder tip provide better heat dissipation than others. Upgraded PCBA with chip fixed resistor also helps dissipate heat quickly.
- Safe and environmental protection soldering wire included. There are ingredient listed on the tinned tube package, lead free solder wire is environmentally friendly, non-toxic, non-polluting, safe to use.
- Easy for storage and carry - The multifunctional tool box is an additional feature, and convenient to store small tools and portable for DIY work and other electric repair.