Amazon.com price as of 21 Oct 2017 09:02 CST - More Info
How to Solder:
1. Prepare solder and soldering iron; clean the tip which should be coated with solder.
2. Please wet the sponge before using.
3. Use the soldering iron to heat the weldment, such as PCB leads and pads, and keep the weldment heated evenly.
4. When the temperature is high enough, put the solder wire close to the joint
5. Please remove the solder wire when the tin is enough.
6. Take away the soldering iron in a direction approximately 45°and power off.
7. Don't pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it in that way, which will shorten the heating element life.
How to Extend the Welding Nozzle Life:
❤ After finishing welding work, plate a new tin layer on the welding nozzle to prevent it from oxidation
❤ Under the condition of normal working, please set the temperature as low as possible.
❤ Using the thin welding nozzle in necessary condition, for it is less durable than the coarse one
❤ Don't use welding nozzle as detection tool, for it's bending will make coating rupture
❤ Use little active rosin flux, because high content active rosin will accelerate it coating corrosion
❤ Turn off its power when not using to prolong its service life
❤ Don't butt welding nozzle with great heavy stress, because that is not equal to faster heat
1 x Tweezer
1 x Tin wire tube
1 x Solder sucker
1 x Soldering Iron
1 x stand with sponge
1 x Wire Stripper Cutter
5x soldering tips
6x aid tips
- SOLDERING IRON KIT: Comes with Soldering Iron, Solder sucker, Tin wire tube, stand with sponge, tweezers, scissors, 5 soldering tips and 6 aid tips to meet all your soldering project needs
- STRONG SECURITY: The temperature welding iron is with a switch, it can be turned off when take a rest; the soldering holder is heavy and large enough, so it is not tipped over easily.
- PERFECT HEAT-DISSIPATION: With upgraded steel-pipe design, 4 holes on the tip and anti-slip handle, it is better heat dissipation and good for long time project
- HEAT UP QUICKLY: 60 watts, can heat up quickly(2 minutes or so). Adjustable temperature with thermostat range 200~450℃.
- EASY TO TAKE: PU leather carrying case is rather convenient to store all small tools. Avoiding losing accessories and easy to take to anywhere for soldering projects