Electric Soldering Iron, 60W 110V Adjustable Temperature Precision Tip Welding Iron with Power Indicator Light for Variously Repaired Usage, A Best Gift for DIY Fans
About This Product
Product Description from Amazon
●Voltage: US plug: 110V
●Temperature: 200-450°C Adjustable
●Soldering Iron Length: 22cm
●Cable Length: 150cm
1. Please slowly increase temperature during using. Overheating will weaken solder tip function. Please keep using within normal temperature.
2. Impurities in the metals used to make the solder will collect on the iron tip as you work. Oxidation material causes the tip to work less efficiently, degrades the surface, and requires more professional frequent cleaning. Otherwise, Solder tip will not stick to tin. Please be really careful when you are using the tools or put them out from or back to the carrying bag in avoidance of pricks or other injuries.
3. Do not allow the iron to idle at operating temperatures for extended periods. This could burn out the element or even the iron.
4. Remember to work in a well-ventilated room as solder contains a certain percentage of lead. Solder can contain lead, so be sure to wash your hands thoroughly after handling it. But don't worry about that, Just take proper precautions and you'll be fine.
★How to maintain your soldering iron?
1. Always keep the tip of the iron clean. Use solder cleaning wire to remove any residue caused by the flux material. To ensure your tips are free of any oxides, you should clean them regularly. If your tip is turning black then that is a sign of oxidation, and you should clean your tip right away to prevent corrosion.
2. Tinning your soldering tips involves coating them with a thin layer of solder. When you get a new solder tip, it is very important to tin it the first time you heat it up and always maintain that layer of solder across the tip. Tip tinning creates a layer of solder between the air and the iron, keeping oxygen at bay.