Soldering Iron Kit with On/Off Switch 60W 110V Adjustable Temperature Welding Soldering Iron, 5pcs Tips, Solder Sucker, Solder Wire, Tweezers, Desoldering Wick, Iron Stand and Sponge with Tool Case
About This Product
Product Description from Amazon
1. Prepare solder wire and soldering iron; It's necessary to keep the tip clean, which should be coated with solder wire.
2. Please wet the sponge before using.
3. Use the soldering iron to heat the welding place, such as PCB leads and pads, and keep the welding part heated evenly.
4. When the temperature is high enough, put the solder wire close to the joint. The solder will melt and flow freely.
5. Please remove the solder wire when the tin is enough.
6. Take away the soldering iron in a direction approximately 45°and power off.
7. Don't pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it in that way, which will shorten the heating element life.
Work voltage: 110V
Temp range: 200~450℃ (392℉ to 842℉ )
Tips model: 900M series
Case material: Plastic
Solder sucker: Plastic and aluminum alloy
Solder Wire: 60% Sn, 38% Pb, 1.8% Flux; Diameter: 0.031 inch; Weight: 0.4 oz
1 x Adjustable temperature soldering iron (60W 110V)
1 x Solder wire
1 x Stand with Cleaning Sponge
1 x Solder wick
1 x Solder sucker
2 x Anti-static Tweezers
5 x Extra soldering iron tips (Total 6 Pieces)
1 x Diagonal cutting pliers
1 x Tool Box
Our products are all for top quality with 30 Days worry-free guarantee and 24 Hours friendly customer service.